- [Cryptoeconomics] Contesting Token Velocity as an Issue - Velocity-based valuation approaches may be fundamentally wrong
- [Cryptoeconomics] Token Velocity is Good! And other implications of analyzing MV = PQ from first principles
Talks (includes presentation of accepted academic papers)
- Presented “Wireless Resource Guarantees via Auctions and Token Markets” at Prof. Paul Milgrom’s Graduate Econ. Seminar, Stanford University, 2019
- Presented my work at Prof. Y Narahari’s lab at Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, 2019
- “Incentivizing Real-time and User-centric Resource Allocation in Wireless Networks”, Thesis Proposal Talk, Carnegie Mellon University, 2018
- “To Accept or Not to Accept: The Question of Supplemental Discount Offers in Mobile Data Plans”, IEEE INFOCOM 2018
- “Network Slicing as an Ad-Hoc Service: Opportunities and Challenges in Enabling User-Driven Resource Management in 5G”, Workshop on Trustworthy & Real-time Edge Computing for Cyber-Physical Systems (TREC4CPS)(co-located with RTSS’18), Dec 2018.