- Madhumitha Harishankar, Sireesha Pilaka, Pragya Sharma, Nagarjun Srinivasan, Carlee Joe-Wong, and Patrick Tague, “Procuring Spontaneous Session-level Resource Guarantees for Real-time Applications: An Auction Approach”, IEEE Journal on Selected Areas of Communications (JSAC), vol. 37, no. 7, pp. 1534–1548, Jul 2019.
- Article under submission to Ubicomp 2019
- Jun Han, Albert Jin Chung, Manal Kumar Sinha, Madhumitha Harishankar, Shijia Pan, Hae Young Noh, Pei Zhang, and Patrick Tague, “Do You Feel What I Hear? Enabling Autonomous IoT Device Pairing using Different Sensor Types”, 39th IEEE Symposium on Security and Privacy (Oakland 2018), May 2018.
- Madhumitha Harishankar, Nagarjun Srinivasan, Carlee Joe-Wong, and Patrick Tague, “To Accept or Not to Accept: The Question of Supplemental Discount Offers in Mobile Data Plans”, IEEE International Conference on Computer Communications (INFOCOM), Apr 2018. Awarded Student Travel Grant
- Madhumitha Harishankar, Patrick Tague, and Carlee Joe-Wong, “Network Slicing as an Ad-Hoc Service: Opportunities and Challenges in Enabling User-Driven Resource Management in 5G”, Workshop on Trustworthy & Real-time Edge Computing for Cyber-Physical Systems (TREC4CPS)(co-located with RTSS’18), Dec 2018. Awarded Student Travel Grant
- Jun Han, Madhumitha Harishankar, Xiao Wang, Albert Jin Chung, and Patrick Tague, “Convoy: Physical Context Verification for Vehicle Platoon Admission”, 18th International Workshop on Mobile Computing Systems and Applications (HotMobile), Feb 2017.