- External reviewer for IEEE Conference on Computer Communications (INFOCOM) - 2020
- Peer reviewer for IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communication - 2019
- Peer reviewer for International Conference on Communication Systems and Networks (ComNet) - 2019
- Peer reviewer for IEEE Sarnoff - 2019
- External reviewer for ACM Buildsys - 2019
- Peer reviewer for journal IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing (TMC) - 2019
- External reviewer for IEEE Wireless Communications and Networking Conference (WCNC) - 2019
- External reviewer for IEEE Conference on Computer Communications (INFOCOM) - 2019
- Vice-President, IEEE-HKN Honor Society, Rutgers University - 2013
As a teaching assistant for the following courses, I aided with curriculum development, including homework, quizzes and exams, and held classes reviewing challenging material and working out problems in detail.
- Wireless Security - 18637 - Spring 2019
- Introduction to Machine Learning for Engineers - 18661 - Fall 2018
During May-Aug 2018, I was an operations research intern at Innovation Labs in Myntra, India’s biggest e-commerce company in the fashion segment. I investigated optimal location and routing methods to deliver shipments from warehouses and distribution centers to customers.
Before starting my graduate studies in January 2016, I worked as a software engineer for about 3 years. During 2015, I was at AWS, developing a large-scale elasticsearch-based knowledge base to increase the efficiency of support ticket resolutions. Prior to this, I was at Barclays Investment Bank in various teams from May 2013 after completing undergraduate studies.
- Coordinated with the CMU Blockchain Group in Pittsburgh to have their events live broadcasted to the Silicon Valley campus for wider participation.
- President, Women in ECE (WinECE), Carnegie Mellon University - Silicon Valley
- Mentor, Streetwise Partners volunteer program to further academic and professional goals of underprivileged youth.